Monday, March 3, 2008

Elijah's Progress

Elijah is now 6 months old. He was born Aug 20. He has gained an average of one pound per week. He is now over 25 lbs, which is just about right for a 16 mth old. I don't really know where this child came from. Jesse and I are average-short people. Elijah is sitting up great on his own. He's not crawling but he can get on all fours. He is getting to be a lot of fun. After supper, I put him in the tub b/c he was covered in banana. When Katie heard the water running, she ran in and stripped all her clothes off. So, they bathed together. I guess at 6 mths and 2 1/2, that is okay. Elijah didn't mind Katie splashing water on his face. He actually seemed to think it was funny. After the bath, Jesse held him up to the bathroom mirror. He laughed and smiled. He had a good time pressing his hand up to the mirror.

Tomorrow I'll post some pics of his haircut.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So where are the pictures? I think the rest of the family will enjoy your blog and visit it often once they take their first look. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Nathan. The pics are still in the digital camera. Katie has run off with the cord so once I track it down, pics are coming.

Unknown said...

We Dad and Mom lovvvvvvvve this blog. Amanda you paint a wonderful picture. It is like we were there. Keep it coming. We want more. love ya"ll