Monday, June 16, 2008

What's In a Name?

I copied this from my friend Kristy's blog. It was just too fun to pass up. Enjoy (I know I did)!

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, most recent car):
Lucy Ion

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Choco Cherry Chacos aka Triple C

YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):
Sage Squirrel

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
Colleen Lubbock

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name):
Moo Am

SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Purple Latte

NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):
Leslie Paul

TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Torres Tunica

CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now):
Canteloupe Capris

HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Weetabix Mimosa

4 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Weetabix Mimosa!!??! Love it!! Glad you found my blog. Love your profile picture. You look good. ^_^ Hope you're doing well! ^_^

~ April said...

That was funny. Thanks for posting again. :)

Deborah said...

I haven't checked your blog in such a long time! It was good to catch up with your family's life this summer. Take care, and I'll try to visit more often.

Katherine said...

I like these...

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, most recent car): Tootles Civic

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Peanut butter cup flip flop!

YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Green dog

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
Eileen Abilene (ha ha!)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name):
Gou Ka

SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue DP

NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Jesse Ray (that really does sound like a Nascar name!)

TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): I try to block out fifth grade ;)

CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): strawberry short (that sounds familiar!)

HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Toast Pine