Today is Hannah's fourth birthday. For months she has been telling me, "Four in June, four in June." And here it is. She is finally 4 in June. I tried telling her that her birthday is June 8th, but that was too much information. Hannah has had a nice birthday so far. We went to church this morning. Then we went to Burger King (her pick) for a family lunch. I brought a homemade cake and one birthday present with us. I remembered candles but forgot the matches. Thankfully, a man offered to light the candles for us. (I guess sometimes I am thankful for smokers). She enjoyed her birthday lunch, her cake, and her present very much. We intend to have a friend birthday party in a couple of weeks. We want to wait until Hannah's cast is removed so that we have more party options. We have even considered combining Hannah and Katie's birthday parties. Katie's birthday is in August. Hannah wants a princess party with a princess cake and a princess crown and a jumprope.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Hannah! So sorry about her poor leg, that must have been scary...
How great that you got to spend so much time in TX with your family. I bet it was wonderful!
Post a Comment