Kristi tagged me on her blog, so here is the fun questionaire. I promise a real blog post is coming soon...
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Jesse and I were newly married.
2. Living in the Race Street Apartments.
3. Attending graduate school.
4. Taking Human Sexuality & Therapy and Psychopathology & Family Dysfunction.
5. Going off of birth control.
What are 5 things on your To-Do list today?
1. Prep dinner in the morning. (done)
2. Go to the chiropractor. (done)
3. Fold clean clothes. (not done)
4. Clean house (half done)
5. Obedience training with the girls. (half done)
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Stoneyfield Farms french vanilla yogurt made with whole milk
2. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
4. Ice cream
5. Cold pizza
What are 5 things you'd do if you were a Billionaire?
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Buy a nice house in the country
3. Set up nice retirement accounts for my parents and inlaws.
4. Buy my husband his dream car
5. Set up trust funds for my children.
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. too much time on the computer
2. not taking enough pictures
3. planning but never doing!
4. not picking up after myself
5. procrastination
What are 5 jobs that you've had?
1. Aramark catering
2. Cashier
3. Student Services office assistant
4. Pharmacy assistant
5. One-hour photo
Name 5 places where you have lived
1. Lubbock, TX
2. Benbrook, TX
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Searcy, AR
5. Summerville, SC
People I want to tag
Oh, I don't care. Tag yourself. If you want to do the questionaire on your own blog, do it. It's fun. Now, off to fold clothes...
3 comments:
Isn't it weird to think of stuff like this? Life is NEVER how you expect it, at least for me ^_^
So glad you and your family are doing well, Amanda! ^_^
Just so you know I was here!!
Leaving a comment because I WAS HERE. :D TTYL
Post a Comment