Strike that. Reverse it.
Name that movie. Better yet, quote your favorite line from that same movie. Or another favorite movie. Or not. Whatever.
So, here is our spring in review:
My mother-in-law came to visit South Carolina. She came before my due date and stayed for three weeks. She did a great job with the house and the kids. She kept the kids in line and the laundry washed.
Daniel's birthstory = AWESOME. In short, I delivered him quick. The midwife was on her way but missed the actual delivery. Jesse caught the baby, making him possibly the coolest dad/ husband ever. After much deliberation, we named the baby Daniel, "God is my judge."
Update on our Philippine plans? Yes, the Philippine plans are moving along. We have a website www.9goats.com detailing more about our goals. We are going to be overseeing the children's home on the island of Cebu, near the town of Bogo. Right now we are raising money. We need monthly support, along with an initial sum to get us established. So, give me your money!
I have about a dozen other blog posts swimming in my brain. Maybe (just maybe), I will be able to tweak my schedule to include some blog time? If it's on the to-do list, I will remember to do it.
2 comments:
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."
I haven't checked your blog in months, and I checked it right after you posted! Love you!
Heather
Yay! Thanks for reading. :)
Post a Comment