Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grandma's Here!!

Jesse's mom flew in for the week. He picked her up from the airport this evening. We are so excited to have her. We're looking forward to showing her the sites. I hope to be blogging this week but if I don't, please know that we are busy having a great time with Grandma!

3 comments:

Katie McB. said...

Hi Amanda,
I found you through my sister's blog. Your family is precious! I am glad to see you are doing so well.
Love,
Katie

phyllis said...

Amanda, Candy is great and I am glad she got to come and spend some time with you guys. now we know why Jessie is so sweet. love ya

Ambrosia said...

Hey!! I just wanted you to know I miss ya'll. I love reading your blogs. The kids are getting so big. I hope the visit is going well. Cant wait to hear all about it. : )