Friday, October 3, 2008

New Favorite Blog

I stumbled upon this blog and it's fabulous. I don't know these people and I'm sure that we will never meet in this lifetime. Still, I think I'm hooked on reading it. This family has 9 children under 9 years old. Check it out at http://www.hishandshisfeettoday.blogspot.com/. Happy reading.

6 comments:

Created For His Glory said...

Aw! You're very sweet and nice to meet you too!
Your babies are beautiful!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Kyle Metcalf said...

Wow, what are the chances I stumble upon your blog. Anyway, great looking family! Cool to see how you're doing.

Kyle Metcalf

Heather Hensley said...

Hey sister girl! You have to help me. I'm starting a blog for my classroom!

Ashley N said...

Of course I remember you Amanda and the whole Thomas family! Glad you said hi so I can keep up with your blog too now. Your kids are precious :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I recently "lost" your blog when I switched computers, and it didn't make it onto my current computer's Sage feed. But now I've found it again, thanks to your comment. So now all you have to do is to post some more blogs so that I can read them:). Between pregnancy and three kids, I'm sure you have the time!