The Story of Our Life in South Carolina
I am going to guess Katie. I don't think that the face is right for Hannah and not fat enough for Elijah.
Katie, all the way.
Katie
Katie..unless its elijah...Hmm, I think elijah, who looks like Katie
I am going to say Katie at 10 months or Elijah at 2 months.Jesse Mook
Well, it looks like Elijah but the face is different so I'm thinking Katie too. Apparently like everyone else. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am going to guess Katie. I don't think that the face is right for Hannah and not fat enough for Elijah.
Katie, all the way.
Katie
Katie..unless its elijah...Hmm, I think elijah, who looks like Katie
I am going to say Katie at 10 months or Elijah at 2 months.
Jesse Mook
Well, it looks like Elijah but the face is different so I'm thinking Katie too. Apparently like everyone else. :)
Post a Comment